Sunday, September 15, 2013

Comments For Teachers #1

C4T#1, comment 1

I was assigned to review and comment on Dianne Krause’s blog. Dianne provides “Daily Digital Discoveries” in each of her blog posts. I found all her posts to include many resources that I had not previously encountered. The first post I read (Daily Digital Discoveries 8/26/2013) included a link to Digital Citizenship for students, this provided information on how to help our students become good citizens of technology. Another resource she provided was the Graphite website. This resource had many listings of recommended educational tools that could be filtered by apps, grade level, subjects, and price. In my comments to this post, I expressed my enjoyment of reading her daily discoveries and thanked Dianne for sharing her knowledge and resources. I then expressed my satisfaction with Graphite, as the site was easy to navigate and loaded with useful information

C4T#1, comment 2

The second post I reviewed in Dianne’s blog was Daily Digital Discoveries 8/14/2013. The information in this post was again informative; I was particularly drawn to “How to Use Google Forms to Create Your Own Self-grading Quiz.” I found this resource very interesting, and I plan to utilize the instructions in the near future. I commented to Dianne regarding this particular section and advised the instruction was very informative and appreciated. The link Dianne provided included step by step instructions using Google Forms, and this gave me a greater appreciation for Google and Google products as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment