Saturday, October 5, 2013

C4K Summary for September

teenager in construction
This I Believe by: Bamaboy98

Bamaboy98's blog post, This I Believe, provided insight into a topic he was passionate about: construction. Bamaboy98's blog showed the importance of construction in today's society. Bamaboy98 pointed out all the benefits of construction, expressed his interest in this field, and how he is learning more about construction from his father. I commented on this post regarding the impact it had on me. I explained that sometimes we forget the importance of jobs in certain fields like construction, and I expressed my gratitude to him for showing such passion.

Skype by: Jero

Jero's blog post, Skype, revealed a love for "skyping" with another country, and Jero also expressed the enjoyment received from creating a "dot." I advised Jero that Skype is a great tool to utilize in our educational journey. In addition, I advised Jero that the comment made about creating a "dot" caused me to research further as to what this entailed. I learned a lot from my research, and I was grateful for the information provided.

hexagonal learning
Hexagonal Learning by: Ana

Ana's blog post, Hexagonal Learning,was a video showing her group's project using hexagonal learning. Personally, I had never seen or heard of hexagonal learning, and I shared this with Ana. I advised Ana of other techniques I had used similar to hexagonal learning, and I informed her of my intentions to use hexagonal learning in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment