Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Comments for Teachers - #4

Partnering with the Super City
By: Dorothy Burt

In this blog post, Dorothy provided details of the mayor's commitment of the Super City, Auckland, NZ to support the Manaiakalani Education Trust. This understanding means free internet for children, and completion of infrastructure to make this a reality. In the post, Dorothy also provided a video of the mayor signing the agreement and singing a song with the children.

In my response to this post, I expressed my excitement over the agreement that was reached with the mayor. I advised that this type of change is promising for our future and for our children.

Six Years of Film Festivals
By: Dorothy Burt

Dorothy provides and overview of the sixth annual Manaiakalani Film Festival. This year, the festival had two theaters being utilized and over 3,000 students attending the event. Dorothy linked some of the videos that were highlighted at the festival. I commented to Dorothy about the film festival. I advised her that I thoroughly enjoyed the post, and was excited to see that so many students were able to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment